Thursday, February 12, 2009

2/0 two more days to go!

Spence won both of his matches yesterday, This is the second match, I uploaded my pics in the wrong order. This was the most intense match I have ever seen in my life... he won 3 to 2 in triple over time.

They even took the ref down in the process.... this is a pic right before he hits the mat!

Here are the pics from the first match...
He won 2 to 1... also a very close match!


The matches were not won with out cost
there were bloody noses, head butting, scratches from head to toe, a black eye and a VERY swollen nose
Good Job Speen We are so proud of you! He wrestles one match today, if he wins he will be on to the finals. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Amelia said...

update please

Amelia said...

ok once again, please update your blog. it has been 5 months!!!!!!!!!

ashley said...

update or no update, I did enjoy watching Spain wrestle last month